Welcome to Hide and Seek Boutique! I'm excited that you are here and hope that you find something that you can't live without! During the summer of 2008, I learned to sew and haven't stopped since. I really enjoy doing custom work and would love to make you something for your family or as a gift! Take a look around and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jackie_m_potter@yahoo.com.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Embroidery

Choosing to have your items embroidered, adds such a personal touch. Little ones love to see their names and teachers appreciate it when all items brought to school are labeled!! Embroidery is much cuter than a permanent marker for sure!

Embroidery is $10 for the first item and $8 for each additional item after that, on the same order. Below you'll find a picture of each of the fonts I offer for embroidery. Choose a font and decide on a color. I have every color imaginable! When you place your order with me, be sure to include your embroidery instructions.





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy doing custom work and would love to make you something for your family or as a gift... Jason Robinson

    ReplyDelete