Welcome to Hide and Seek Boutique! I'm excited that you are here and hope that you find something that you can't live without! During the summer of 2008, I learned to sew and haven't stopped since. I really enjoy doing custom work and would love to make you something for your family or as a gift! Take a look around and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jackie_m_potter@yahoo.com.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Placing an Order

Thank you for your interest in my products!
When you decide what you'd like me to make for you, please e-mail me at jackie_m_potter@yahoo.com with your product and fabric choice. If you order a towel wrap or plain white travel/toddler pillow, please include your ribbon choice. On all other products, I use a ribbon that coordinates with the fabric you choose. I will also need to know if you would like your product embroidered and your font and thread color choice. Once I receive your order, I will send you a confirmation e-mail within 1 business day. When your order is complete, I will e-mail you an invoice and pickup information.
Please allow 7-10 business days after you receive your confirmation e-mail for me to fill your order. Additional days may be needed if you have a large order or if you request embroidery.
Thank you again, for your interest and please e-mail me with any questions.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment