Welcome to Hide and Seek Boutique! I'm excited that you are here and hope that you find something that you can't live without! During the summer of 2008, I learned to sew and haven't stopped since. I really enjoy doing custom work and would love to make you something for your family or as a gift! Take a look around and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jackie_m_potter@yahoo.com.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fabric and Ribbon

Listed below are the fabrics and ribbon I have available. If you don't find something that you like, please e-mail me at jackiepotter@hideandseekboutique with your ideas. There will be a charge of $10 for me to find a custom fabric for you.

Cotton Fabric Choices for Boys
This fabric can be used for mat covers, pillow cases or burp cloths.
In Transit

Polka Dot Whale
Camo
Lightening Bug
Animal Crackers
Blue Disco Dot
Lil' Cowpoke
Retro Rocket
Cotton Fabric Choices for Girls
This fabric can be used for mat covers, pillow cases or burp cloths.

Pink Disco Dot
Blush Water Lilly Lovely Ladybug
Pink Nursery Toile
Carnival Bloom
Lime with Purple Polka Dots
Hot Pink Floral
Pink Roman Glass

Flannel Fabric Options
This fabric can be used to make mat covers, blankets, or pillow cases.
Barnyard Party
Zany Zoo
Blue with White Polka Dots
Light Blue Gingham
Ahoy Matey!
Shark Attack
Yellow Gingham
Lilac Gingham
Party Dots
Light Pink Gingham
Hot Pink Daisy
Ribbon Choices
When choosing your ribbon, just describe it to me when you place your order.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment